From Marybeth at I Heart Cooking
4 cans of white beans
2 cans of white corn
2 small cans green chilis
3 cups chicken broth
1 chicken boullion cube
4 cup cubed chicken, cooked
2 medium chopped onions
1 TBSP oregano
1 TBSP garlic powder
2 TBSP ground cumin
24 oz sour cream
4 C. Monterey jack cheese
Sautee onions. Mix everything together except the sour cream and the Monterey jack cheese. Cook for 30 minutes. Add sour cream. Cook another 15 minutes. Top with Monterey jack cheese.
NOTE: This recipe serves 12 so I halved it for my family. I also used fat free sour cream to keep the calories down. Next time I make it, I will probably make the whole recipe and freeze the leftovers. Delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just bought the stuff to make it! I am excited to try it. It is amazing how I still do not have spices like cumin.....oops. Its about time!
Post a Comment